Other M3S Signature Events:
Cap City Training With Coach Aimee
Presented by OhioHealth
Aimee Bross Price
Aimee is a runner and triathlete from Delaware, Ohio who has been coaching runners since 2008. She loves coaching half and full marathoners, especially those who are new to the sport because "each new week of training brings a new victory." Additionally, she's thrilled by the excitement that surrounds the half marathon distance, "It's a major commitment and life changing experience to take on an endurance event and I'm honored to share in the runners' journeys." While Aimee has always been an athlete, she only found endurance running in 2003 and it has become a lifestyle and not merely a hobby. She feels every day you get on the road or trail is a gift and the people you meet instantly become running partners and friends. She says "I can't wait to start working with runners of the Cap City Half Marathon and look forward to learning everyone's reason and story!"
- Coached over 200 half or full marathoners with Marathoner in Training
- 8 full marathons including: Boston, Columbus, Chicago, and New York
- 14+ half marathons including: Cap City, Philly Distance Run, Emerald City
- 2 Ironmans
- Marathon P.R. 3:35:21 at Detroit
- Half Marathon P.R. 1:41:06 at Philly Distance Run
- Favorite Distance: Half Marathon & Olympic Distance Tri
- 4-time Pennsylvania State Champion High School Women's Soccer
- Wofford College Women's Soccer 1996-1997
- Penn State Equestrian Team 1997–2000, 5th at Nationals
Favorite Running Locations
- Central Ohio — Olentangy Trail, Sharon Woods, Price Farm
- Outside Ohio — White Rock Lake Dallas TX, Queen K Highway Hawaii
- Outside US — Limestone Hills in Jena, Germany and entire city of Barcelona
"Find your reason, train with purpose, and celebrate your accomplishments!"
- First and foremost build a base then safely build miles
- Train with a partner or group
- Run each run with a purpose, even if it is only to clear your head (no junk miles!)
- Enjoy your training — we spend more hours training than racing so cherish the ride!
- Thank your supporting cast
This page printed from www.capitalcityhalfmarathon.com
© Copyright 2011-2013 M3S Sports, LLC. All rights reserved. No unauthorized reproduction of any images or content without permission.
Website by Attention Web & Graphic Design—Professional design you can afford. www.attentiondesign.ca