The OhioHealth Capital City Half Marathon Team Challenge
Announcing the OhioHealth Capital City Half Marathon Team Challenge!
We invite running and walking clubs, fitness centers, businesses of all sizes, colleges and universities, corporations, and non-profit organizations to sign up as group (5 or more) to run the OhioHealth Half Marathon, OhioHealth Quarter Marathon or Commit To Be Fit 5K.
For information and questions about the Team Challenge, contact Team Coach Julie Wilkes at .
Why Sign Up For A Team?
- Be invited to attend free monthly webinars (starting February 20th) from Healthy Lifestyle Coach — Julie Wilkes.
- Receive a Cap City shirt template and easy instructions for creating a custom team shirt with our vendor who has negotiated competitive rates.
- Have a team photo taken on race day
- Have more fun because they accomplish their goals together!
How to Sign Up As A Team:
Team sponsorships that provide individual entry discounts are available (please see below); creating a team is free, however, you may find value in the perks of sponsoring your team.
- Click here for online registration, then select the event you would like to participate in (1/2, 1/4, 5K).
- When filling out your information form, there will be an option to form a team or join a team. Make sure someone else has not already created your team.
- Once you sign up as a team, you will start receiving special emails/invites from Healthy Lifestyle Coach, Julie Wilkes.
Team Packet Pick Up
For teams or companies who have more than 25 team members
You may elect to have your team packets assembled in advance. Your packets will be ready Thursday morning of the Expo.
- You must notify of your desire to pick all packet up no later than 1 week prior to the expo
- You must confirm a packet pick up time with Julie Wilkes
- All team members must be included in the assembly (sorry, no exceptions)
Questions? Contact Julie at .